Memorial Day Weekend in Knoxville, Tennessee:
Biscuit Festival with art by Yee-Haw Industries, and a great cook-out with my family. Love it!
I'm really a MASSIVE fan on Knoxville's own Yee-Haw Industries - they do amazing letterpress art for concerts and other events - check out their etsy page here.
molly mullin, these are fantastic! but where are the biscuits??? :-p
ReplyDeleteThanks Miss Katherine! And yeah - this is indicative of the day - we got there too late to actually eat some biscuits, but I saw a lot of signs referring to them! :)
ReplyDeleteOhh...take me with you! I really enjoyed these images, Molly. They look similar to images I've seen in magazines, and I mean that in a good way. They are crisp, clean, and well exposed. Good job.
ReplyDeleteThank you Anna!
ReplyDeletehow wonderful!! you really captured the beauty within the depths of Knoxville!!
ReplyDeleteMolly Mullin... you have the best eye I have seen for picking out images that work well with one another. I will pay you to do this with my photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much guys! And Justin - let's talk ;)
ReplyDelete