Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vintage


My grandma collected some amazing jewelry over the years, and I am now the keeper of much of it.  I wanted to feature some of the awesome jewelry in a tabletop setting, so photographed her pieces with a vintage scarf and a not-so-vintage handbag from italy.  

I'm playing with different lighting and styling techniques, and was happy how this turned out.  I also have some great detail images from this shoot that I'll share with you all soon.  

Thanks as always for your comments!

♥ Molly


7 comments:

  1. Molly!! this is so lovely! i love all the different textures and colors going on. i can see this on an accessory page in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and texture! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! so glad to see the finished piece AND that you're happy with the results - it looks great, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, I really love this image. The light falling on the jewelry is beautiful and I absolutely love the colors! And even though the items are stationary, you did a great job creating the feeling of movement with the way you positioned and styled everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, molly. This would work perfect as an editorial piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly this is GREAT. i like how you used the pink scarf to add some color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for writing such nice things! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete